Friday, October 31, 2008

I GET TO GO SEE BARACK OBAMA!!!


YIPPPEEEEE! I am so freaking excited! Barack & Michelle Obama will be speaking at a rally in Springfield, Missouri tomorrow - November 1st!

I just found out about it today! My Grandma and Aunt live in Springfield, so.... I am flying up to Tulsa and my Mom is picking me up at the airport. We will drive straight to Springfield which will take about three hours -- we should arrive sometime around Noon'ish.

The doors open at 6pm; but I think I will go to the rally site much earlier to claim a place in line. YOWZAH! I can't believe this! To be a part of this great movement! To be a part of history! They energy at this rally will be absolutely amazing as it is so close to the election!

I feel like a little kid at Christmas! Yippee!

I'm off to Costco to buy a small digital camera with a good zoom on it... the only camera I have is a digital SLR that is *awesome*; but too big to lug to the rally. I promise to post pictures!

My Mom is excited, too, as the last politcal rally she attended was for Bobby Kennedy!

How cool to be a part of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! how did it go? :) I would love to meet him one day.