Saturday, January 19, 2008

Someone Was Very Busy...EDDIE!!!



This has got to be one of my favorite pictures! I promise you, I did not arrange or place the yarn in any way! By the way, the big one is Fergus and the little one is Tripp -- both innocent bystanders (obviously, one more than the other)!

I was downstairs in the kitchen and I kept hearing ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump (fast) over head. I knew it was Eddie (the pup in the top picture) - he's always bouncing around! No worries, though; he's got a mess of toys.

As I made my way upstairs, I was greeted by two wayward skeins of yarn. My heart sank... what got ruined now? However, when I followed those skeins and saw this, I couldn't help but laugh! I mean, how did he do it? Up and Over Fergus! On the Bed! Around the Piggy! Through the Piggy?!? Wow!!!

Luckily, the yarns were not important to me.  Well, let me put it this way:

Piggy Toy: $18.00
Four Skeins of Eyelash Yarn: $24.00
Eddie's Adoption: $250.00
Finding Fergus, Piggy and Half My Bedroom Wrapped In Yarn: Priceless


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cindy!! That pic & story are real beauties. Is Eddie the one in both pics??
How could u be so bored at Cutty's with Michelle & I there to entertain/corrupt you!!?? Who was the boy, Mike O.?? Those were the days, huh??
Love ya,
trac

Cait said...

YO! I not only subscribed to your RSS feed but added a link to your blog on my blog page! How awesome am I?!? Now you must return the favor (http://vinnydoeswisconsin.blogspot.com), since we're family. :)

I love you and I have loved all your blog attempts, so I HOPE you stick with this one so that I can continue to love it!